Sunday, March 21, 2010

Envelope > 100 - 10x13 > Uneekmailers

GREAT FOR SHIPPING NONE FRAGILE ITEMS
Technical Details:
+These poly mailer bags are 10"x13" and .6mm thick
+Self sealing
+Waterproof
+Tear resistant
Amazon Verified Purchase
Reviewed by: S. Medel "Foxy" (West Coast, CA USA)
Great Polymailers, January 11, 2009
I ordered these polymailers because I ship packages frequently and was hoping these were not the cheapy mailers some suppliers have been selling when i came across this listing, I am happy to announce that these are the good thick mailers and I am very satisfied with my purchase. I will be a repeat customer to valuemailers because I know their products are good, no need to worry if I am getting the good stuff or the generic knock offs that can rip in the mail that other sellers may be selling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment